Canada Tourist and Travel Visas
A tourist visa to Canada allows the holder entry into the country for a limited time period. As a condition of entry, no employment may be undertaken. In addition, to obtain a Tourist Visa, the applicant must produce evidence of a return ticket to their home country. The visa can be obtained at Immigration Control upon entry in Canada.
Why 1st Contact?
When you apply for a visa, you have two options:
- You can take the DIY route and work directly through the UK Border Agency website
- You can work through an agency like 1st Contact Visas.
While doing things yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of working with us could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.
With us, you get:
- Help with your specific application. We don't believe that any visa application is generic – you have a different background and may have very unique needs from the next applicant.
- Industry expertise. We're known for being specialists in the immigration industry. With over 250 staff in our London, Melbourne and Cape Town offices, we have the knowledge and resources to make sure your migration journey runs smoothly.
- Dedicated consultants, here to talk you through your visa options.
- Less stress. We apply on your behalf, and take care of the admin for you.
- No gimmicks. If you don't get the visa, we don’t charge for our services.